High capacity solid particle and sludge removal, for
- Water based fluids, emulsions and process water.
- Oil based fluids up to max 20 cSt. viscosity at operating temperature.
- The centrifuges provide highly efficient and reliable liquid/solids separation capability and virtually dry solids discharge without the use of consumable filtration elements.
- Available with manual operation, or full automatic with touch screen control panel and build-in dirt scraper. The open conic bowl concept allows easy cleaning and removal of the separated dirt. Low maintenance cost.
- Flow rates from 15 lit/min up to 200 lit/min. No consumables, one-time investment.
- Coolants for metal, glass or ceramic machining or forming.
- Surface treatment baths and parts washers, like washing steel plates in metal stamping.
- Paint shop water.
- Metalworking, metals pretreatment, wire drawing.
- Separates micron sized particles, such as aluminum/steel dust, carbon, lens and glass dust, stone dust and mud.
- Dehydrates and solidifies sludge.
- Improves machine reliability and product quality.
- Increases production speed and productivity.
- Extends useful life of coolants and oil; reduces coolant and oil consumption and prevents deterioration of the fluid. Additives will not be separated.
- Important reduction of maintenance costs.
Technical specifications manual centrifuges
|TRS30-M||400V x 3 - 50 Hz||0,75 KW||max. 30 l/m||2.810||300 x 500 x 377||55 kg|
|TRS50-M||1,5 KW||max. 50 l/m||1.881||300 x 650 x 422||100 kg|
Technical specifications automatic centrifuges
|TRS100-A||400V x 3 - 50 Hz||3,70 KW||100 l/m||3.000||630 x 1100 x 1768||650 kg|
|TRS200-A||5,5 KW||200 l/m||2.500||730 x 1200 x 1768||750 kg|