- Very fast and highly effective water removing device, meant for high duty applications.
- Easy full automatic operation.
- Removes water, moisture and air bubbles:
- Dissolved water: 80%
- Free water: 100%
- Air bubbles: 100%
- Viscosity range from 10 ~ 600 cSt.
- Oil temperature from 15°C ~ 60°C.
- On demand, all systems can be supplied with ATEX/EX certification.
Not every vacuum dehydrator fulfills its promises. But at Triple R our aim is to deliver the best in industry. That's why leading companies like Volkswagen, SKF, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and many others have choosen for Triple R.
Have a look at our comparison test result and see how much more effective a Triple R vacuum dehydrator proves to be in practice.
Download the TRVS test report.
- Extends oil life
- Important reduction of waste oil & disposal cost.
- Reduces the purchasing cost of oil.
- Prevents machines failures and extends the machine life:
- Prevents pump cavitations.
- Prevents machine wear caused by rust.
- Reduces maintenance cost.
- Improves the productivity.
- Low running cost
- No consumables, one-time investment.
|Model||Motor||Power||Flow rate||In / Out||Dimensions||Weight|
|TRVS-10E||400Vx3 - 50Hz||0,4 kW||10 l/m||3/4"||550 x 1091 x 1527||260 kg|
|TRVS-30E||1,5 kW||30 l/m||1' 1/4||570 x 1442 x 1516||380 kg|
|TRVS-70E||3,0 kW||70 l/m||2' x 1'1/2||1050 x 2050 x 2350||600 kg|